SOLD FOR BLOCK RECORD! MORE WANTED!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A quality apartment located within a well maintained secure block enjoys a quietly tucked-away setting, just around the corner from all convenience Ashfield has to offer. With a structurally sound design and modest features this property is suitable for the astute buyer searching for class, comfort and convenience.
- Floating timber flooring throughout
- Open plan living area with additional dining space
- Two over-sized bedrooms with built-ins looking out to a leafy setting
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Stone benchtops with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Spacious north facing balcony flowing from the living area
- Internal laundry
- 21sqm lock-up garage
- Walking distance to St Vincent's Primary School and Ashfield Public perfect for families, great rental return perfect for investors.
Families and investors, this is a rare opportunity that you simply cannot afford to miss!
Total size of 105sqm ( 84sqm internal ) Approx.
Strata Levies: $833.90 Approx. per quarter
Council Rates: $277.00 Approx. per quarter
Water Rates: $174.21 Approx. per quarter
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.