Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Moore Street Drummoyne - 513m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Embracing a relaxed family environment with excellent space, privacy and natural light, this generously proportioned home offers a superb lifestyle in a sought-after waterside enclave. It sits on a deep 513sqm* landholding and combines a spacious single level layout, quality modern finishes and peaceful leafy surrounds to make an entertainer's paradise dedicated to easy in/outdoor living. A quiet sanctuary is the result in a great neighbourhood close to waterfront parks on Five Dock Bay, local cafes, schools and bus transport.
- Fresh interiors and polished flooring throughout
- Three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Newly renovated kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Newly fitted bathroom with bath
- Outdoor room for storage or study
- Separate laundry with wash area
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Large garden area with planted trees
- Carport with car space available for one
- R2 Zoning, 11.8m Frontage & 42.6m depth
Council Rates: $450* Water Rates: $171*
*Purchasers are to reply on their own enquiries as all figures are approximate
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
513m² / 0.13 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.