Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Full Brick Resident on R4 Zoning! Come To Inspect!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
A private haven of surprising light and space in a well situated located. This beautiful family home is complete with an inviting character charm. It sits on the crest of Campsie and is moments away from schools, parklands and shops.
- Two large sized bedrooms offering built-ins in main room
- Separate rumpus room or third bedroom
- Formal lounge with original fireplace
- Renovated bathroom with stainless steel fixtures and fittings
- Light filled and cosy kitchen with freestanding oven and cupboard space
- Oversized outdoor/garden area with a generous sized grassy backyard, carport and rear lane access
- Expansive workshop area and storage underneath house
- Separate laundry area with additional toilet
- City skyline views from your outdoor kitchen area
- A solid brick home with side access from both sides of the house
Area Total 487sqm approximately
Water Rates $187.00 approximately per quarter
Council Rates $518.00 approximately per quarter
Viewing By appointment
489m² / 0.12 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.